Beautiful skin is healthy skin. Even the best at-home skincare regimen cannot stop aging or undo past skin damage. Our team of professionals are committed to helping you achieve and maintain a beautiful complexion with the right services and techniques that can help slow aging and repair damage.
Cosmetic dermatology is the field of medical care, procedures, and techniques that enhance appearance rather than treat disease.
- Acne blemishes and acne scars
- Age or “liver” spots, sun spots, and freckles
- Age-related volume loss of the face, including in areas around the temples
- Unwanted benign skin lesions
- Aging skin issues such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Loose or sagging skin
- Botox® and Dysport® injections: Injected medications that reduce facial lines and wrinkles caused by muscle movement
- Chemical peels: Procedures that improve skin appearance by using chemical solutions to exfoliate outer and middle skin layers to allow new skin to regenerate
- Dermal fillers and injectables: Injectable fillers that restore volume, minimize facial lines or scars, and add fullness to lips
What to Expect
At the initial visit, our dermatologist will evaluate the patient for issues that might be amenable to cosmetic interventions, discussing any patient concerns and selecting appropriate interventions designed to help improve the cosmetic appearance of the skin. Referrals to plastic surgery can be made when appropriate.